Hunter the Unnamed
5 Beats equal 1 Experience
Criteria for Gaining Beats
There are only six ways to gain a beat:
- If your character fulfills an Aspiration
- If Persistent Condition complicates your character’s life
- If you fail a roll, once per scene, you may opt to take a Dramatic Failure
- If your character takes any damage in his furthest right Health box
- If the Storyteller gives a reward based on exceptional roleplaying, tactics or character development
- At the end of each session
That’s it! Those six ways are the only ways to gain a Beat.
We will be using the Group Beats rule variant. All Beats will be tracked with glass beads in a glass bowl. Every time a Beat is gained a glass bead is dropped into the glass bowl. At the end of each chapter, Beats are divided equally among players.